Welcome to our online store!
- Thank you so much for supporting our small farm! It means more to us now than ever before!
- NOTHING IS SOLD OUT YET! Online sales are based on live inventory which is updated often, so please check back. Our more tender varieties like tomatoes, eggplant and cucurbits will likely be ready in the middle of May.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we will only be accepting orders with a $20 minimum (does not apply to members).
- We are only taking orders for fresh veggies placed by Lighthouse Gardens Farm Club and Salad Club CSA members.
- Our fresh veggies are available for non-members to purchase in person at the Brighton Farmer's Market.
- Farm Store pick up: In general, your order will be packaged, labeled and staged on carts just outside the first greenhouse (or just inside during cold or inclement weather) and be ready for a non-contact pickup within 24 hours or alternatively you can choose a pick up date up to 1 week out. You will receive an automated email from us when your order is ready to be picked up. We are open daily from 10 to 4 for order pick ups.
- Brighton Farmer's Market pick up: Please place your plant order by Friday for pickup the following Sunday at market. Unfortunately, our software won't allow us to add another pick up option at checkout but there will be a field where you can leave us a note to let us know in the last stage of the checkout process.
- Farm Club card and Salad Club card holders: please place any order that includes fresh veggies by Thursday night and we will have your order ready for pick up anytime Sat. or Sun. between 10am and 4pm. or at the Brighton Farmer's Market. Enter your membership card number in the gift card field in the checkout process.
- As always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at 582-5725.